The method of raising awareness in order to create viral attention using social media channels and communities.
How does Social Media optimization help?
How does your product catch the eyes of consumers when there are a multitude of products in the same categories competing for customer attention? Equip the brand with Social Media Optimization (SMO) practices that increase the visibility of a product , brand or event by leveraging viral advertising from a variety of social media sources and communities.
As the underlying aim of both strategies is to increase traffic on your website, SMO is very similar to SEO.
You can benefit from SMO in the following ways:
- It improves the brand’s exposure.
- It will help to create more eligible leads and thereby increase the sales.
- By encouraging consumers to share their opinions on your social media accounts, it helps brand create trust and a deeper and better relationship with their consumers.
- This helps you gain rapid popularity and contributes to higher customer satisfaction.
- Social networking sites serve as a perfect medium for free promotion of the goods or services of a company.
- It serves as a channel of contact between the brand and its clients (also potential clients)